- supporting the relationship management team to insure "Know Your Customer" procedures are fully implemented.
- prepare KYC documentation for review highlights any risks and concerns together with relevant risk mitigation.
- collect and process all the documents in line with the bank's procedures, contacting clients for obtaining additional information.
- provide administrative and due diligence support to the internal stakeholders to ensure all new and periodic KYC reviews are completed in a timely manner.
- onboarding of new clients and periodic due diligence on a wide variety of different entities.
- lease with the Compliance and Financial Security departments for ad-hoc support.
- monitoring of KYC status of existing customers and maintain relevant information to report to the COO on a monthly basis.
What we expect from you
• Education: Students or recent graduates (twelve or less months after graduation) in Economics or Law
• Behavioral skills: Ethical standards, teamwork and analytical approach; proactivity and problem solving attitude;
• Technical skills: Fluent English (written and spoken); excellent Microsoft Office skills in particular Word, Excel and Outlook. Previous experience in Compliance, Due diligence or KYC will be a plus.
Contract type and Remuneration
The offer will be a 6-months internship and it’s dedicated to all students or recent graduates (twelve or less months after graduation).
The Company provide a monthly monetary contribution.
We kindly ask the candidates to register their profile and submit their resume through the BNP Paribas site at the following address: http://www.bnpparibas.it/it/posizioni-aperte/
In order to better enhance the CV inserted, the application submitted for this announcement could be taken into consideration also for other vacancies, in line with the academic background and professional path achieved so far.
This announcement is addressed to any gender (L. 903/77)
Sede principale: IT-25-Milano
Tipologia di lavoro: Stage
Area d'impiego: COMPLIANCE E CONTROLLI PERMANENTI - Business Activities: CIB - Global Market
Pianificazione: Tempo pieno
finanza, controllo di gestione