Junior IT - 88193
Siemens Transformers S.r.l., one of the major players in Europe in the production of medium power transformers is looking for an Apprenticeship who will be trained in 2 years as Junior Information Technology for our IT Department located in Trento.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improvelives and further human achievements worldwide. Working with us, you get the perfect conditions to develop both personally and professionally.
Do you want to change the future every day?
Join our apprenticeship now and lay the foundation for your successful career in Siemens. The world is constantly changing and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow.
- You gain deep insights in challenging work activities within the IT Department over the course of two years
- You are trained as Junior Information Technology in order to discover our Siemens IT infrastructure, our servers configuration, switches, access points and PCs. You will also improve your knowledge in PC configuration and management of IT software and hardware daily problems.
- You receive a comprehensive and state-of-the- art training to develop your personal and professional skills
- You profit from your personal mentor, who supports you to successfully achieve your career steps
Your main responsibilities
- As Junior IT you will support your tutor in:
- Daily relationship with our colleagues in the company (as internal customers) in order to manage and solve IT troubles also at the desk’s colleague or by telephone;
- Process internal IT Tickets like PC configuration, PC help desk hardware and software issues (Windows 7/10, Outlook, Network, Office suite, SAP, internet ect.)
- Open and manage external IT Tickets with external suppliers;
- Create, maintain and innovate the Access Database
- Managing the connections mapping for Fix&Mobile phones.
Your main responsibilities in the medium-long term
- You will gain the ability to manage independently the IT challenge of in our manufacturing company.
- You will also have the opportunity to understand the different Departments through yours IT role.
- You are under 29 and you have a diploma especially in Computer Science and Information Technology;
- A short experience in a similar role will be a plus;
- Knowledge in PC assembling, Office application, Windows suite, and Access Databases
- You have excellent command of Italian language as well as English.
- Ability to identify problems, generate solutions and choose appropriate alternatives;
- Good customer orientation and communication skills;
- Available to travel for short business trip, mainly in Italy;
- Multitasking and time management skills;
- Strongly oriented to the customer
- Precise, proactive, motivated, multitasking and open to knowing new tools, systems, people
What can we further offer?
- An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
- Meal totally paid by the company;
- Personal Computer
Want to know more about Siemens Culture and Values, before getting in touch with us directly? Watch this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWAWUTfxMQM
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities. We look forward to receiving an online application in response to this job offer. Only applications sent via this tool will be taken into account. An upload of the English CV is required and a cover letter is appreciated.
For further information or questions you can contact:
Human Resources - Talent Acquisition
Via Privata Vipiteno, 4, 20128 Milan