Altran Italia is looking for a Project Engineer to be involved in EILIS Division, Milano site.
The ideal candidate is an Engineer with experience in team and project management for manufacturing companies, with excellent communication skills together with a high level understanding of product engineering. He/she should have solid technical knowledge in electonic and/or mechanical engineering, together with a strong ability for project planning, risk management as well as the capability to lead technical scopes together with its team. The candidate will collect technical and marketing requirements and will coordinate the technical team to ensure the project delivery. He/she will monitor the implementation of the project plan to ensure the respect of time, costs and quality issues compliant with company’s guidelines. He/she will also be responsible of the integration of components and sub-modules into the final product. Additional required skills are the ability to produce reports and presentations, and proficiently communicate with all levels of company’s staff.
The ideal candidate is graduated in Engineering or equivalent (Mechanical/ Electronic/ Management/ Automation preferable), has a good knowledge of the english language and gained from 0 to 5 years of proven experience in Project Engineer, Process Engineer, Project Management in Mechanical and/or Electronic Systems field.
The candidate should have a good knowledge of:
- English (B2 or higher)
- Microsoft Project or similar, Office.
- Ability to work in an international environment;
- Excellent English, both verbal and written, and interpersonal communication skills;
- Willingness to help and support the team, with a positive can-do attitude and problem-solving abilities;
- High flexibility and good knowledge of production engineering;
- Good knowledge of mechanical, electrical and electronical design at high level.
Legally protected status will be considered as an asset.