GFT Italy, global provider of IT solutions for the financial, banking and insurance in Spain, the UK, France, Switzerland, Brazil and the United States, research Front-end developer (FED) for a major project in Joint Research Center - Ispra (Varese - Italy) International/ multicultural exciting environment.
The Joint Research Centre (JRC) is the European Commission's science and knowledge service. Its mission is to support EU policies with independent evidence throughout the whole policy cycle. Its work has a direct impact on the lives of citizens by contributing with its research outcomes to a healthy and safe environment, secure energy supplies, sustainable mobility and consumer health and safety. JRC is spread across six sites in five different countries within the EU.
The JRC centres represent a global HUB for scientific research, managed directly by the European Commission, organized as research projects that require the engagement of ICT professional skills to realize innovative technology results.
Detailed description of the profiles
Nature of the tasks
· Programming/maintenance of presentation layer of multi-tier applications
· Design and development of application for mobile devices (tablets, smartphones…)
· Design and development of user interfaces for PCs, tablets, smartphones.
· Design and development of Rich Internet applications
· User ergonomics
· Testing of web applications.
· Installation and configuration of web applications
· Migration and updates of web applications
· Creation of on-line help in information systems
· Participation in meetings with project teams
Knowledge and skills
· Good knowledge of the design and development of web applications
· Good knowledge of web application development frameworks
· Good knowledge of scripting languages
· Knowledge of Rich Internet Application technologies
· Knowledge of relational databases
· Knowledge of tablet and smartphone applications programming
· Ability to cope with fast changing technologies used in application developments
· Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings, ease of communication.
· Capability of integration in an international/multicultural environment, rapid self-starting capability and experience in working in team.
We are looking for candidates with various degrees of experience, from junior to senior