Job Title: Apprenticeship - Technologist Machine Tools
Siemens is looking for an Apprentice who will be trained in 2 years as Solution Technologist Machine Tools for our Digital Factory Division Machine Tool System in our Factory located in Piacenza
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide. Working with us, you get the perfect conditions to develop both personally and professionally.
Do you want to change the future every day?
Join our apprenticeship now and lay the foundation for your successful career in Siemens. The world is constantly changing and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow.
Your benefits – technical path:
- You gain deep insights in challenging work activities within the Machine Tool System over the CNC machine tool programming for Turning and Milling technologies course of two years
- You are trained as Technologist for the management of our machine Tools inside our TAC (Technology & Competence Center in Piacenza)
- You receive a comprehensive and state-of-the- art training to develop your personal and professional skills
- You profit from your personal mentor, who supports you to successfully achieve your career steps
Your main responsibilities
- Interaction with the Project Manager in order to collect the information for the development of the software
- Interaction with our Customer (Machine Tool Builder,Dealer,Endcustomer,School Teacher) to transfer the technology for CNC programming (Sinumerik)
- Develop and test the software
- Establish and maintain reports
- Update the Project Manager on Activity Performance
- You are under 29 and you have a technical diploma with mechanical/mechatronic address
- You have excellent command of italian language an a good Knowledge of English
- You have the aspiration to develop a technical path and grow
- You have a knowledge of computer tools on Windows platform
- You are available for short national trips and training periods abroad
- You have good communication skills, initiative and ability to work in a team
What can we further offer?
- A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
- An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
- Personal Computer and Smartphone
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities.
We look forward to receiving an online application in response to this job offer. Only applications sent via this tool will be taken into account. An upload of the English CV is required and a cover letter is appreciated.
For further information or questions you can contact:
Via Privata Vipiteno, 4 Milan
Applications sent via mail won’t be taken into account.
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Job ID: 67295
Organisation: Digital Factory
Job Type: Full-time