Junior Technical Sales Consultant - Control Products - 66234
Apprenticeship Technical Promoter
Siemens is looking for Apprenticeship who will be trained in 2 years as Technical Promoter for our Digital Factory Division located in Firenze.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve
lives and further human achievements worldwide. Working with us, you get the perfect conditions to develop both personally and professionally.
Do you want to change the future every day?
Join our apprenticeship now and lay the foundation for your successful career in Siemens. The world is constantly changing and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow.
Your benefits - technical path:
- You gain deep insights in challenging work activities within the Digital Factory Division over the course of two years
- You are trained as Technical Promoter for the Industrial Market supporting Industry 4.0 approach.
- You receive a comprehensive and state-of-the- art training to develop your personal and professional skills
- You profit from your personal mentor, who supports you to successfully achieve your career steps
Your main responsibilities
- Support Sales and Customers in developing new applications and solving technical problems
- Visit customers to explore their needs and update them on new products
- Organize Product training to customers
- Collaborate with colleagues of Business Unit to share market data updates
- You are under 29 and you are going to graduate in master degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering
- You gained at least 3 months in a relevant internship experience
- You have excellent command of Italian as well as English
- You have the aspiration to develop a technical path and grow
- You have familiarity with Office and web_based Applications
What can we further offer?
- A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
- An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
- Meal totally paid by the company;
- Personal Computer and Smartphone
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities.
We look forward to receiving an online application in response to this job offer. Only applications sent via this tool will be taken into account. An upload of the English CV is required and a cover letter is appreciated.
For further information or questions you can contact:
Via Privata Vipiteno, 4 Milan
Applications sent via mail won’t be taken into account.
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Job ID: 66234
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time