Siemens is looking for an Industrial Network Engineer, to be hired with a permanent contract, for its premises in Milan or Padua. He/she will be responsible for the networks technical consultancy of Digital Industries for the Italian market.
The Industrial Network Engineer has to manage the products’ portfolio of the relative business segment through a deep technological knowledge, providing state of art application design for our customers. He/she will be responsible for the technical consultancy of Industrial Network portfolio related to the following products: Scalance and Telecontrol.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide. Working with us, you get the perfect conditions to develop both personally and professionally.
What will you manage in the short term?
· Consulting Industrial Network infrastructures of machines or plants based on Ethernet switches, routers, wireless, security components for LAN and WAN communication systems, with the aim of supporting customers for networks design and products configuration;
· Cooperate with the sales and sales specialist teams, providing technical support on current opportunities;
· Demonstrate benefits of Industrial Network design based on Siemens portfolio at our customers;
· Develop demos, presentations and configuration examples in order to maintain technical education of customers;
· Deep technological knowledge for Industrial Networks and the relative portfolio;
· Collaboration with the Head Quarter for technological topics.
And what about the medium-long term?
· You will have the possibility of becoming a Sales Specialist for Industrial Networks and Cyber Security.
Who are we looking for?
A candidate with the following features:
· Customer oriented and prepared to manage issues related to technological innovation in Industrial Networks: communication systems for LAN and WAN;
· At least 2-3 years’ experience in technical consultancy within industrial automation, with a products’ portfolio based on real time Ethernet or Profinet networks: networking, wireless, security products and solution for remote communication via web;
· Bachelor's / Three Years Master's Degree in Electrical, Electronic, Automation or Telecommunication Engineering
· General knowledge of PLC, HMI and drive techniques;
· Available to frequent business trips on national level, and rarely also international;
· Good knowledge of English and Italian, both written and spoken;
· Strong communications, relational and Problem Solving skills
What can we further offer?
· A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
· Activities’ organization guided by customer focus, where the achievement of objectives and the team collaboration are rewarded;
· An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
· Flexible Welfare programs that can be extended to your family;
· Shareholding plans for the employee;
· Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
· Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
· Meal totally paid by the company;
· Personal Computer and Smartphone.
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities.
We believe strongly in both taking responsibility and being transparent with your data. For the new GDPR we manage only online applications and we don’t accept CVs by mail.
Please submit the following documents with your application: Letter of motivation, curriculum vitae (CV). Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered.
Are you ready to create a real impact?
Come on board and tackle the challenges of today and tomorrow together with us!
The world is constantly changing and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow. Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!
For further information or questions you can contact:
Via Vipiteno, 4 Milan
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Job ID: 95826
Organisation: Process Industries and Drives
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Milano e Padova
altra funzione aziendale