New Business Development team brings expertise, knowledge and leadership to our
customers, helping in the digital transformation of the processes and
organization using innovative trust services.
As part of the Innovation Department, the New Business Development Team leads customers to create a digital strategy and the execution to achieve it, developing new InfoCert Solutions in compliance with all the applicable regulations. The team is in charge to define business case / use case, redesign and innovate business processes, generate innovative solution for customized business transformation. The Team ensures the compliance of the implementation of the solutions, meeting customer business needs in providing a smooth digital experience to prospects, customers, employees, suppliers and other stakeholders.
InfoCert New Business Development team analyses the technology progression and the business trends in the main industries to contribute to the innovation of vertical trusted solutions and identify new proposition for each market segment. Moreover, New Business Development professionals are focused on developing partnering and alliances so as to enter new markets and channels as well as to consolidate and leverage scale in existing markets.
The team collaborate with the Marketing area to identify, promote and develop new vertical market segment, defining content and proposal, participating to the marketing campaign and events.
What you’ll do
- Design innovative digital solutions that disrupt customer’s business processes
- Monitor the digital evolution in different market segment
- Deal with customer and lead their digital transformation roadmap
- Provide support in customer’s decision and adoption process
- Analyse assessments and estimates of the overall impact of a new digital solution
- Assess constraint and opportunities coming from regulation in the design phase for vertical and customized digital trusted solution
- Work closely with the engineering, design, compliance, security and marketing teams to define requirements for InfoCert products and solutions as well as to develop new business offerings
- Work on either portfolio strategy, joint ventures strategy and planning
- Lead a work stream and be responsible analysis to identify and validate value creation opportunities for our clients
- Develop cohesive conclusions and present key findings, typically to C-level clients
- Work closely with sales teams in the proposition of the solutions to the customers
- Engage with European customer and partner to either foster and support growth and development of the business
- Monitor regulations evolution to anticipate market needs and opportunity on trust services
marketing e comunicazione