International Technical Apprenticeship - 97301
Do you want to shape your future? Join our International Technical Apprenticeship in Berlin!
If you are about to finish High School and you are looking for a job in technical field, our Apprenticeship in Electric/Electronic can be ideal for your growth. You will have the possibility to do both working and studying experience entering in an international company.
As a member of this Technical program you will be hired with a permanent contract in Berlin, as from August 1st 2019. After 3.5 years in Berlin you will be ready to take in charge a role as Electric or Electronic technician for our Siemens Transformers plant in Trento, Italy.
What is an Apprenticeship?
Apprenticeship is a developing program for young High School graduates that combine theory and practice. It is placed in Siemens Berlin with duration of 3.5 years. You will have a theoretical education at the company Training Center where you will learn everything is necessary for your path. The field experience, instead, will be performed at Siemens office and you will have the opportunity to try out what you will have learnt during lectures with the possibility to enlarge your personal skills, team working, problem solving and public speaking.
Our program begins the 1st of August 2019 with an intensive German language course in Berlin of one month.
In September will start the technical education in Electric/Electronic, simultaneously the work experience. During the first two years your job place will be Siemens Berlin, while for the third year you will work also in your native Country, within our office at Trento. At the end of the Apprenticeship you can be back in Italy and work in our plant in Trento.
What will be the advantages for me?
- Training: during your Apprenticeship you will the opportunity to learn both at training center and on field. Moreover a personal Mentor will be assigned to guide you through the first steps, giving you support. Intensive language course in German.
- Mentoring: we will assign you a Mentor from your native Country that: will support your development and your growth path; will give you feedback every 4 month; will encourage you in trying new ways in approaching different working situations; will share his/her experience, history, including mistakes done and from which he/she has learned.
- Future development: if you will be chosen, Siemens will be able to offer you the opportunity to develop your professional growth. According to your native Country, Siemens offer you different programs and development paths.
- You earn while learning. Our Apprentices earn from 1.000€ per month in the first year, till 1.170€ per month in the third; included social insurance. You should shift the residence to Germany to avoid a tax liability in your home country. 30 free days of holidays paid for year.
- Accommodation: paid by Siemens close to the training center, bills included (electricity and gas); support at your arrival in Berlin; during working days, the apprentices may use the cafeteria for lunch – you should expect costs of 5€/day
- Travel: Siemens contributes four home flights p.a. (EUR 200 each), starting in 2019 with one flight. Travel should be organized and paid by yourself.
What are the necessary requirements for the Apprenticeship?
- High School graduates or about to get the diploma in technical field.
- Minimum age 18 years old and maximum age 22 years old;
- It is requested a good knowledge of English language and a basic knowledge of the German language (A1), even basic to do interviews and tests.
- Passion and interest to work in a technical environment
How can I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your online application until April 30th 2019. It’s requested the upload of your CV and is welcomed a cover letter.
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities.
We believe strongly in both taking responsibility and being transparent with your data. For the new GDPR we manage only online applications and we don’t accept CVs by mail.
Please submit the following documents with your application: Letter of motivation, curriculum vitae (CV). Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered.
Are you ready to create a real impact?
Come on board and tackle the challenges of today and tomorrow together with us!
Before meeting us, read stories about our values and our people on www.siemens.com/careers and see how you can live your dreams in Siemens: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWAWUTfxMQM
The world is constantly changing and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow. Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!
For further information or questions you can contact:
Via Vipiteno, 4 Milan
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Job ID: 97301
Organisation: Energy Management
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time