#JobPics - Digital Consultant - DG-CONS_144
Location: flexible (Italy, East Europe)
Digital Consultants leverage their expertise, knowledge and leadership skills to support InfoCert customers in their digital transformation journey with impacts on processes, systems and organizations through the adoption of InfoCert innovative Trust Services, as well as assisting them during the phase of change management.
As part of the Innovation Department, the Business Compliance Team supports InfoCert customers in defining their digital transformation journey and the roadmap to achieve it, developing new InfoCert Solutions in compliance with all the applicable regulations. The Team ensures the compliance of implemented solutions, meeting customer business needs in providing a smooth digital experience to prospects, customers, employees, suppliers and all other stakeholders.
InfoCert Business Compliance team monitors the evolution of the legislative framework and the business trends in main industries, to contribute to the definition of the company product portfolio evolution and foster its innovation engine.
What you’ll do
- Analyse the Italian and International legal framework on Trust Services, and its implementation in real business situations, with a focus on Eastern Europe countries
- Design and develop innovative digital solutions to disrupt customer’s business processes
- Analyse the AS-IS situation and define the evolution strategy for InfoCert customers
- Design and develop training and change management actions over compliance and digital transformation
- Assess constraint and opportunities coming from regulation in the design phase for vertical and customized trusted solution
- Work closely with the engineering, design, legal, security and marketing teams to define business and regulatory requirements for InfoCert products and solutions
- Constantly monitor the evolution of country specific and sector specific regulatory/compliance frameworks to anticipate market needs and spot business opportunities for digital transformation trends
- Work closely with the PreSales and Sales teams in the proposition of the solutions to the customers
Tutte le sedi