MSX International Group is the leading global provider of outsourced business solutions for the automotive industry making business in more than 80 countries. MSXI’s deep industry expertise combined with advanced data analytics and custom software solutions improve the performance of automotive dealership networks by increasing revenue, reducing cost, and enhancing customer satisfaction.
To learn more about MSXI, please visit www.msxi.com or www.msxi.com/careers
MSX Ricerca e Selezione, an MSX International Group company, is a recruiting and selection firm appointed by the Italian Welfare authorities (see license N° G811S0011289) supporting, as business partner, MSXI and all the players in the automotive business segment (OEM, NCS, Dealer and other) in identifying and developing talented people.
As Sr professionals in Human Resources we leverage our professional network as well as MSX International global network and organization to execute Recruiting and Selection, Orientation & Assessment Centre, Development plan designing activities.
We are proud of our experience and automotive best practices, the state-of-the-art technology and the in-depth information that will help you to boost your company's efficiency and profits.
Who we are looking for:
“Talent Acquisition Specialist”
Purpose of the Position:
The Talent Acquisition Specialist must ensure efficiency
and accuracy in recruiting and selecting staff to guarantee the staffing levels
required by the business, as well as the service standards required by our
company and clients. They take care of the entire process of recruiting and
selecting the assigned professional figures, ensuring accuracy in managing and
editing data, evaluating candidates, contributing, among other things, to the
continuous improvement in the level of satisfaction of the companies and
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Locate the needs of the area or project in which resource input is requested;
• Defines the professional profile required by the business putting together the job specifications with the Hiring Manager that includes technical skills, soft skills and personal characteristics required by the function.
• Searching for potential staff using various sources of information;
• Easily use all social media channels and digital applications maximizing results and minimizing placement times;
• Analyze internal and external nominations and rankings by features;
• Skimmers the candidates based on the received curricula and the selection criteria established;
• Contact the candidates to be interviewed;
• Interview candidates;
• Use assessment tools (test, assessment center, etc);
• Create online candidate profiles to be submitted to the Internal / External Customer;
• Supports Management in defining and implementing career paths;
• Supports HR Manager in implementing People Management strategies;
• Education, Competencies and Experience required
Competencies and Qualifications (Knowledge and Skills required):
• Master’s degree;
• Previous experience in recruitment and selection of staff who have matured preferably in employment agencies;
• Strongly social media orientation and attitude;
• Attitude in the use of IT tools and major MS Office applications;
• Attitudes to work for projects;
• Ability to work under pressure;
• Ability to work in teams and autonomy;
• Excellent organizational skills;
Rome - Italy.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV and cover letter to:
firstname.lastname@example.org Rif. HRP
Or contact our Talent Acquisition team:
MSX RICERCA E SELEZIONE
Via Alexandre Gustave Eiffel 13, 00148 Roma
Tel: 06 877 67 236
Fax: 06 912 51 113
MSX International is an equal opportunity employer and positively commits to build a truly diverse workforce.
Only shortlisted candidates will receive a direct reply.
Personal data treatment abides with the applicable European regulations.