Siemens is looking for an Apprentice who will be trained in 2 years and a half as Field Service Technician for our Power Generation Services division located in Bologna.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve
lives and further human achievements worldwide. Working with us, you get the perfect conditions to develop both personally and professionally.
Do you want to change the future every day?
Join our apprenticeship now and lay the foundation for your successful career in Siemens. The world is constantly changing and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow.
Your benefits – technical path:
- You gain deep insights in challenging work activities within the Power Generation Services Division over the course of two years
- You are trained as Field Service Technician to perform field service tasks on our Industrial Gas Engines (range from 300 kWe to 2.0 MW).
- You receive a comprehensive and state-of-the- art training in our training Center in Spain where you will face also electronic aspects about the plant
- You profit from your personal mentor, who supports you to successfully achieve your career steps
Your main responsibilities
- Learn new technologies related to industrial gas engines
- Interact and collaborate with Field Service Engineer Team and with the office staff in order to support them in the daily activities
- Take part in interventions on the plant in support of senior colleagues (Italy and abroad)
- You are under 29 and you have a Technical Diploma in Electrical Engineering, Electronics, Mechatronics or Mechanics;
- You have excellent command of italian language as well as English. A good knowledge of Spanish will be considered as a plus;
- You have the aspiration to develop a technical path and grow
- You have familiarity with PLC programming language
- A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
- An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
- Meal totally paid by the company;
- Personal Computer and Smartphone
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities.
We believe strongly in both taking responsibility and being transparent with your data. For the new GDPR we manage only online applications and we don’t accept CVs by mail.
Please submit the following documents with your application: Letter of motivation, curriculum vitae (CV). Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered.
Are you ready to create a real impact?
Come on board and tackle the challenges of today and tomorrow together with us!
The world is constantly changing and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow. Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!
For further information or questions you can contact:
Via Vipiteno, 4 Milan
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Job ID: 121017
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time