The Telecom & Media Division of Altran Italia supports the main international players in their Digital Transformation path, supporting them in innovation projects concerning the IoT, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence and Cybersecurity fields. In Altran you will find a structured environment that will help you in your professional growth, making you the protagonist of a new ecosystem of technologies, ideas and processes.
Altran Italia is looking for an RPA Engineer for some project opportunities, Milano site
Resources will be involved in the following activities:
Design, build and deploy automated intelligence solutions on RPA software platforms. Interface directly with internal clients daily;
Assist by conducting workshops with process owners to understand and document business process requirements;
Configure the workflow based on the detailed business requirements utilizing the RPA software as directed by Functional Lead;
Facilitate meetings with business SMEs and business technology as needed;
Assist in calculating and documenting a return on investment analysis for automations;
Assist, with supervision, in engaging with process owners to understand processes and to identify and assess appropriate automation use cases;
Assist with the process of translating business requirements into various appropriately documented deliverables such as functional design specification, use cases, and workflow/processes diagrams;
Collaborate with multi-functional and virtual teams across IT, business operational functions, and vendors to review current project activities;
Provide support to end users during UAT (User Acceptance Test) and debugging root causes of any issues.
The ideal candidate have a master’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Telecommunications Engineering and have at least 2 years of professional experience.
- Basic SQL skills including, but not limited to query execution, loading a table, select and where clauses to identify data set;
- Have demonstrated effective communication, both orally and in writing including the ability to communicate within cross-functional/organizational teams;
- Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to take a logical route to the source of an error;
- A self-starter who delivers high-quality work and can adapt to new challenges, either on their own or as part of a team;
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required to interview colleagues, gather business process details and identify solution requirements;
- Good proficiency in English;
- Travel availability.
They will also be evaluated positively:
- Familiarity with SQL, Java, C#, Python, GIT, PHP, and HTML;
- Understanding IT delivery methodologies (ITIL, Agile development);
- A desire to continue learning;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively document and present business processes and automated solution designs to a non-technical audience;
- Awareness of Robotics Process Automation, digital automation technologies, blockchain, internet of things, OCR, machine learning and artificial intelligence.
Legally protected status will be considered as an asset.