AKKA ranks as the European leader in engineering consulting and R&D services in the mobility sector. As an innovation accelerator for its clients, AKKA supports leading industry players in the automotive, telco&media, industrial, aerospace, rail and life-sciences sectors throughout the life cycle of their products with cutting edge digital technologies (AI, ADAS, IoT, Big Data, robotics, embedded computing, machine learning, etc.).
With a view to strengthening our team, we are looking for a
The activities will include Product development and production related to Tactical Propulsion Program.
- Propulsion: Concept Design and material trade-off of Vega Upper Stage Engine.
- Additive Manufacturing: Production of propulsion components for testing activity.
- Project management: Coordination of the team and supplier relations.
- Laboratory test: Test for the mechanical characterization, thermal analysis and hot fire test.
The resource will also be responsible:
- To contribute to manage the process of production needed to successfully reach the programs milestones
- Respect of the production plan
- In time product managment (Non Conformity, Manufacturing Readiness Board, Proposition d'Evolution)
- To contribute to preparation of Technical and Economical Proposals
- to manage the flow down of the requirements
- Aerospace/aeronautical engineering master degree;
- Previous experience in aerospace sector (more than 3 years);
- MS Project
- Data Base Management,
- Product Development Process,
- Product Production Process,
- Technical and Economical Proposal Process.
NOS is prefered
Place of Work
Founded 1984, AKKA has a strong entrepreneurial culture and is pursuing fast-paced growth and international development in line with its strategic plan CLEAR 2022. The Group continues to recruit at a steady pace to support its strong business growth. As of 31 December 2018, the Group had 21,000 employees (15,500 at the end of 2017). Driven by its expertise in future mobility, digital and industry 4.0 technologies, the Group’s 2018 revenue rose by 12.8% to €1,505.3 million and has surpassed the €1.5B cap.