IT Digital Analyst - 1600131337W
Johnson & Johnson is an American multinational company founded in 1886, a world leader in the development of products and devices for surgical therapies and pharmaceutical companies, as well as in the marketing of consumer products for personal hygiene, and is organized into three business segments: Pharmaceutical, Medical & Diagnostic, Consumer.
Every day more than 120,000 employees work in 250 companies of the Group, located in 60 countries.
In Italy there are all the three sectors, each of which represents one of the segments mentioned above:
- Janssen SpA (Pharmaceutical Sector):
Marketing Company: Milan
Plant: Borgo San Michele (Latina)
- Johnson & Johnson SpA (Consumer Sector):
Marketing Company and Plant: Santa Palomba (Rome)
- Johnson & Johnson Medical SPA (Medical and Diagnostic Sector):
Marketing Company: Pratica di Mare (Rome).
Janssen-Cilag SpA is looking for a IT Digital Analyst, to be hired with a PERMANENT CONTRACT. This role is the key IT point of contact Digital Channels in the Italian market consulting with business partners to shape demand and determine how to best support the business through the effective use of technology, this role participates in business planning, business analysis, needs analysis and risk assessment. Working with colleagues in other markets, and the PLO organization, this role promotes adoption and value from current IT capabilities, and identifies and drives essential new market solutions as part of an EMEA organization.
THE IT DIGITAL ANALYST WILL BE RESPOSIBLE FOR:
• Understanding of the business and its operating environment (e.g. trends, competitors, compliance landscape, and regulatory environment).
• Knowing key technologies and platforms in Digital Product Line to the point that there is good understanding of what is possible and what not.
• Understanding of new digital technologies and trends in IT and how these can be applied in our business
• Managing small projects/activities in the areas of focus, working in close collaboration with local and regional business teams.
• Working on a continuing basis with local business partners and regional IT teams to understand and explain business and technical issues, acting as liaison between the two.
• Being a resource in IT for consulting on technical solutions for the business
• Building networks with business partners and stakeholders
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Academic & Professional Background:
• Master’s degree in Information Technology or in Computer Engineering.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in the role.
Language Knowledge: Fluent in English
Other skills and abilities:
• Knowledge of IT methodologies (e.g. Agile), privacy and compliance requirements.
The figure will be located in Cologno Monzese (MI)