The full-time International MBA is a master program, completely held in English language, addressed to young talents from Italy and abroad. The participants will experience a very challenging environment and will gain real-world skills to be successful players in the global competition. The International MBA program provides students with an international Faculty and the best from the Italian way to do business in the world. The International MBA is open to highly motivated candidates with at least 2 years of work experience, proved interest in operating in international and multicultural environments, and particularly willing to achieve executive positions in medium-sized highly specialized multinational companies.
- Internationalization of processes and competencies
- 360° managerial competencies with a main focus on internationalization, such as International Human Resources, International Management, and Intercultural Business Negotiation
- Leadership tools to develop soft skills and effectively interact with international buyers, colleagues, competitors
- Engaging with the World meetings to learn to approach different countries.
Why choose CUOA Business School’s International MBA
- Business in practice: Business Games, Business Plans
- Visits to leading companies that represent the finest “Made in Italy”
- Creativity and Innovation Labs at illycaffè and Brunello Cucinelli
- 3 months project works on real business cases with companies operating in international markets
Duration and schedule
3rd edition: 2016, November 9th - 2017, July 28th
9 months, full time program: over 400 hours of in-class lectures.
CUOA Business School
CUOA is a leading Business School and one of the most active centers in Italy for the development and promotion of managerial and entrepreneurial skills. One of the most distinctive features of CUOA Business School is its history and its strong, rooted connection to the territory, which can boast excellent entrepreneurs and executives. Not only do over 3.500 local businesses collaborate with the Business School, but CUOA has also developed collaborations with foreign partners in order to offer successful international training courses which have been attended by students from different countries and led to the development of many projects in various parts of the globe.
More information http://cuoainternationalmba.pagedemo.co/